10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
06 March 2021
03:24
Your Current Time

Announcements

We have recently been working hard migrating our websites over to a new hosting provider so if you experience any problems please let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Steven Palmer

Contact Us

API Key for HoneyPot

More

API Key for HoneyPot

Hello Steven,
To get API key for HoneyPot, I don't no the website scripting language to be used for my Joomla site :
PHP, ASP, Perl, mod_perl, ColdFusion, Python, or Movable Type ?
Could you help me to select the language to be used?
Thank you in advance
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

API Key for HoneyPot

Hi,

Once you have created an account all your need is your HTTP:BL key which can be found by clicking the the Services tab and then the HTTP Blacklist link.

Then copy that code to the CoalaWeb Traffic component and paste it into the Honeypot API Key option. Note: Make sure there isn't any spaces at the start or end when you paste it (I have seen this in the past).

Keep in mind this will only help with controlling visitors that have been added to the Project Honeypot database but it's a good start ;)

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Attachments:

More

API Key for HoneyPot

Thank you very much Steve
Have nice weekend

More

API Key for HoneyPot

Glad to help and let me know if you have anymore questions.

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 0.872 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.