For some reason they did not work either. It was in fact cwtraffic1, so I changed the CSS code to reflect it. However it did not change the font color. I did manage to modify the css code in the "media\coalawebtraffic\modules\traffic\css\cwt-base.css" file and got the result I was looking for.
Strange that adding the CSS code to the template did not work!
I'm glad you got it to work but I too think it was a bit strange it didn't work by adding the update to the template CSS file.
The problem with editing the module CSS directly is that on the next update it will be overwritten. Can you try using the included System - CW Gears plugin to include the CSS changes, if you need help just let me know.
Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.