10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
20 April 2021
03:23
Your Current Time

Announcements

We have recently been working hard migrating our websites over to a new hosting provider so if you experience any problems please let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Steven Palmer

Contact Us

Changing output text color?

More

Is there any way possible to change the color of the output text. Maybe in CSS file, or elsewhere. I would like to change it to white.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

The easiest way would be to add the little bit of CSS below to your templates custom CSS file or equivalent.

.cw_traffic {
    color: #ffffff;
}

In the next release the framework plugin that I use with my extensions will have a custom CSS option making these little tweaks very easy.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Hello Steven,

I updated to the new version of CoalaWeb Traffic and my text went black again.

What would I need to do in order to make my text white again?
When I incert the CSS text above in the template, it does not change the color of the text.

Thank you for your time

Steven Palmer wrote: Hi,

The easiest way would be to add the little bit of CSS below to your templates custom CSS file or equivalent.

.cw_traffic {
}

In the next release the framework plugin that I use with my extensions will have a custom CSS option making these little tweaks very easy.

Thanks,

Steve

More

Hi,

Can you check what you have for the Unique Module ID under the module Advanced Options and change the CSS to match for example if it is cwtraffic1 use:

.cwtraffic1 {
}

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

For some reason they did not work either. It was in fact cwtraffic1, so I changed the CSS code to reflect it. However it did not change the font color. I did manage to modify the css code in the "media\coalawebtraffic\modules\traffic\css\cwt-base.css" file and got the result I was looking for.

Strange that adding the CSS code to the template did not work!

More

Hi,

I'm glad you got it to work but I too think it was a bit strange it didn't work by adding the update to the template CSS file.

The problem with editing the module CSS directly is that on the next update it will be overwritten. Can you try using the included System - CW Gears plugin to include the CSS changes, if you need help just let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Time to create page: 1.514 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.