Closed
Our Current Time
28 November 2020
23:28
Your Current Time

Download ID Error

More

Download ID Error

Each time I put in the DownloadID I am getting an error message. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Download ID Error

Hi,

I have completely overhauled our subscription and release system which needs minimum extension versions to use the new Download ID system and CoalaWeb Social Links needs at least Version 1.1.0+

Once you have manually downloaded and installed at least that version from Here the new Download ID found under the title of each subscription in the "Members -> My Subscriptions" section can be used in the component.

Further reading:

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Download ID Error

HI Steve,

Uploaded the latest version and tried to use my ID, still didn't take it. Any further suggestions?

More

Download ID Error

Hi again,

Sorry for the late reply, could you give me temporary admin access so I can take a look for you? if so you can send the details to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.