10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
06 April 2020
23:54
Your Current Time

Announcements

Note: Download IDs from prior to January 1st will no longer work with the Joomla updater (See More Info). Please download the latest versions manually from the download section. I'm currently in process of rolling out new versions of all my extensions that will start using the new "Download ID" as seen next to each subscription under the "Members" menu item.

Steven Palmer

More Info

Piece of code in the frontend page

More

So basically I have function that clean all the HTML etc out of the article text before using it as a description for the email button. If I copy your page code/text it works as expected on my development server. This make me think that a plugin is performing a task after my plugin has attempted to clean the text which is then including the code or maybe a cache issue.

Are you using any page builder extensions?

Thanks

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

Can you try downloading/extracting this File and then upload/overwriting the current one found at:

plugins -> content -> cwsocialshare

Make sure to clear your Joomla/third party app cache.

Thanks,

PS. The link will only be available for the 48 hours

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Sorry, after the complete manip, still the problem :-(

More

There seems to be a conflict with either your template or another extension but I would need to run some tests to find out exactly what's happening.

Could you give me temporary admin access so I can run some tests for you?

If so you can send the details to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks,

More

I am going to send you ID & PW of the backend.

I just want to say that the problem exits only for the pages with " JSN PageBuilder"...

More

Thanks for your support. You solved this issue :-)

We can close this topic.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.