Support Hours

Conflict with Easy Front End SEO

More

Great, having done some testing of JHC Optimize I'm very impressed, most compression software Ive tested in the past caused more problems than it fixed.

Merry Christmas and have a great new year.

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

I use it from the first day of my site it's cheap, a real bargain. I love it much. The developer is like you, very involved in its job and really as reactive as you are.

I have just a slight problem with carrousel of my home page and html compression otherwise all the rest is perfect

More

Well, you can take help of SEO and Adwords Marketing management, as they know it very well. My business moved from page four to page one in no time and it is because of the fine services I opted for. They knew what was needed for my business and which platform would be perfect for promotions.

Last edit: 4 weeks 6 hours ago by Giannoi46.

More

Hello
1) I don't know who you are and why you're reopening an so old forum ticket
2) If you read it from top to bottom you will have notice that this thread did not concern EFSEO as I incorrectly titled it at beginning (which author is very respectable and competent I agree on this point) but a conflict with JCHOptimize as noticed correctly by Steven 3 years ago

Last edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by PieceOfCake.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.