Our Current Time
28 October 2020
16:39
Your Current Time

Whatsapp share

More

Whatsapp share

Hi
I need to share my k2 articles via facebook and whatsapp, what I have to do??
I download your extension but nothing happen and nothind in options, ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Whatsapp share

Hi,

If you are using the Core (Free) version you will need to set up the CoalaWeb Social Links module which has both a WhatsApp and Facebook share option. Here are some links to help you get started:

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

The following user(s) said Thank You: angelamalak

More

Whatsapp share

Hi,
whatsapp share works on my online website but does not work on my localhost website, is there any relation?
Note that before the last update it works also on my localhost website but now I can not update the extension because it requires php5.4,
what causes that whatsapp does not work?

Bet regards :)

More

Whatsapp share

Hi,

Just to clarify are you saying it doesn’t display on your localhost setup? or it displays but doesn't work?

I have just tested the Core and Pro versions on live and local sites and with mobile devices that have WhatsApp installed everything appears to be working correctly.

Unfortunately I have no way of testing your localhost setup but the WhatsApp button will only display for mobile devices so if you aren't seeing it then it would appear that the system is not detecting that you are viewing the site from a mobile device.

PHP Version
Just a bit of info on PHP, the 5.3 branch has been unsupported by PHP since 14 Aug 2014 and the 5.4 branch has been unsupported by PHP since 3 Sep 2015 so I highly recommend for security and reliability that you upgrade as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

The following user(s) said Thank You: angelamalak

More

Whatsapp share

Hi,
thanks about PHP information, I will do what you told me when I have to put my website online :)
When I open my online website on my mobile, the whatsapp share button displays and work correctly, but when I open my localhost on my mobile, all share buttons display unless the whatsapp button,
If this issue continue when I put my website online, I will ask you for help if you do not mind :)

Best regards and thank you!

More

Whatsapp share

No problem just let me know if you have an issues when you go live (online).

Cheers,

Steve

Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Steven Palmer.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.