Our Current Time
28 October 2020
16:16
Your Current Time

[Solved] Share blog articles on Facebook

More

Share blog articles on Facebook

Hi Lorenzo,

Can you give me a link to the page in question? Is it a category blog layout like we discussed in this topic?

The current version is 0.3.2 and I'm about to release a new version so 0.2.3 is quite old so it maybe the cause. Because you have been very helpful with testing and supportive of CoalaWeb I have just sent you a copy of the latest version via email if you want to try it out. Make sure to open and save the component options to help all the new settings catch up.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi again,

The email got bounced due to size restrictions on your mail server can you give me another email such as Gmail account so I can send you a copy (make sure to use the hide from guests option above).

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Hello Steven (sorry for Peter name in my previous post, it was a lapsus…).
Thank you very much for your commercial gesture, I really appreciate… I will not forget this gesture for the next update ;)

Concerning my problem, yes it’s a category blog layout that we discussed in this topic and I have the same problem for another category blog.

Here the address:
www.scorrendoconilliri.it/beyond-the-road/beyond-the-road-2015
www.scorrendoconilliri.it/beyond-the-road/beyond-the-road-2016

I'll send you my email address via email

Thank you very much again ;)

More

I just sent you a copy ;)

When I look at the link you mentioned I see these Open Graph Tags:

<!-- CoalaWeb Open Graph Tags -->
	<meta property="og:title" content="Beyond the road 2015 - Attività culturali"/>
	<meta property="og:type" content="article"/>
	<meta property="og:image" content="http://www.scorrendoconilliri.it/images/scorrendo-graphiks/beyond-the-road-scorrendo.png"/>
	<meta property="og:url" content="http://www.scorrendoconilliri.it/beyond-the-road/beyond-the-road-2015"/>
	<meta property="og:site_name" content="Scorrendo con il Liri"/>
	<meta property="og:description" content="Una corsa unica per condividere il territorio attraverso la cultura...."/>

Is that the correct information you want used?

Thanks,

Steve

More

Hello again Steven,
I upgraded the component but it seems that description and image are not updated… :dry:

For this page: www.scorrendoconilliri.it/beyond-the-road/beyond-the-road-2015
the description is this one ->
og:description "Resoconto e servizio fotografico delle attività culturali svoltesi durante la gara ecoultramarathon Scorrendo con il Liri - edizione 2015"
and the path image is ->
og:image " www.scorrendoconilliri.it/images/scorren...oad-scorrendo-FB.png "

For this page: www.scorrendoconilliri.it/beyond-the-road/beyond-the-road-2016
the description is this one ->
og:description "Una corsa unica per condividere il territorio attraverso la cultura."
and the path image is ->
og:image " www.scorrendoconilliri.it/images/scorren...lfierebg-2016-FB.jpg "

When I share the page on FB the informations are not the updated. When I look at Facebook Debugger is the same, informations are not updated. :huh:

Thank you

More

Did you assign the information you want to use to the Category through the CoalaWeb category editor tab? Not the menu tab correct?

Thanks,

Steve

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.