10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
06 April 2020
22:36
Your Current Time

Announcements

Note: Download IDs from prior to January 1st will no longer work with the Joomla updater (See More Info). Please download the latest versions manually from the download section. I'm currently in process of rolling out new versions of all my extensions that will start using the new "Download ID" as seen next to each subscription under the "Members" menu item.

Steven Palmer

More Info

CoalaWeb Social Links

More

CoalaWeb Social Links

Hello,
I am currently using ampz and would like to have content sharing functionalities (their extension tagz) on facebook and twitter.
I downloaded your extension on a test site with protostar and I see nothing on the front end and almost only paid options in the backoffice!
I read the documentation but maybe I did not understand well because my English is poor
I feel like your extension is unified
1 / share social networks with buttons
2 / publication of content on social networks
3 / meta description generation to improve visibility

If that's correct, here are my questions knowing that I use joomla articles but also dpcalendar (agenda) and probably sociable (new social network extension) which respect joomla standards. Please tell me each time if this includes these extensions (possibly in a future version?)
1 / share social networks with buttons
* independent component
* install unlimited
* extended statistics with the most visited (a priori yes)
* do not give the data to facebook ... while reading on the site

* automatically generate facebook / twitter graphs

3 / meta description generation to improve visibility
* centralized management with meta description filter
* storage in the com_content component, com_dpcalendar?
* bdd storage? of your extension?

4 / what can we do with the free version! ?? (many themes natively include basic buttons)

I imagine that you will soon publish a J! 4 compatible version but better ask the question :-)

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

CoalaWeb Social Links

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, give me a bit more time and I will answer your questions in detail.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

CoalaWeb Social Links

Hi,
I'm still waiting for your answer.
I found the use of the free version because it was necessary to activate the modules !!
I add a new question if the refund is accepted unconditionally within 30 days of trial?
Regards

More

CoalaWeb Social Links

Hi,

The Pro version

Share social networks with buttons, independent component and install unlimited

= Yes
The Social Pro extension allows you to place share and like buttons in Joomla, K2 and Zoo content items. It also has several modules such Social Tabs to allow the display of share buttons on any page.

Extended statistics with the most visited

Comes with the option to check page counts such as Facebook shares and stores them locally in the Social Links component.

Do not give the data to facebook ... while reading on the site

Both the social buttons and the Facebook SDK are displayed/loaded by default and currently there isn't any options to disable them and allow a user to enable them such as seen in some European countries.

* automatically generate facebook / twitter graphs

CoalaWeb Social Links automatically generates both Open Graph tags and Twitter cards for native Joomla and Zoo content as well as provides the ability to override it on a per Joomla article and or menu item basis plus provides fall back options. More Info

Note: CoalaWeb Social Links doesn't automatically publish anything to any social networks.

4 / what can we do with the free version! ?? (many themes natively include basic buttons)

The Core (free) version (Full Description Here) the short description is it gives uses three modules:

Social Links Module

Display sharing buttons from the main social media companies plus a log list of follow us buttons. It was designed to help people quickly and easily gets some buttons on a basic site in one place.

Page Module

A social module designed to help Facebook Page owners attract and gain likes. It lets website visitors see how many people like the Page, read recent posts from the Page and importantly Like/Share the Page with one click, without needing to visit Facebook.

Tweet Module

A social module designed to display a particular Twitter users feed.

The component

A centralized location for associated configuration options. It also provides quick access to help and support plus current version information. The other great thing the component does is take care of the installing, updating and uninstalling of all the associated parts of the system which makes the process much more streamlined.

To see the differences I recommend trying the following links:

I imagine that you will soon publish a J! 4 compatible version but better ask the question.

I have some updates for some of my extension plus some new extension I plan to release before providing J!4 version but it's on my things to do list ;)

I add a new question if the refund is accepted unconditionally within 30 days of trial?

I recommend having a read through our Terms and Conditions especial the Refund Policy before committing as it will answer all your questions.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by Steven Palmer.

More

CoalaWeb Social Links

Hi
Ok thanks

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.