10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
23 February 2020
11:53
Your Current Time

Announcements

Note: Download IDs from prior to January 1st will no longer work with the Joomla updater (See More Info). Please download the latest versions manually from the download section. I'm currently in process of rolling out new versions of all my extensions that will start using the new "Download ID" as seen next to each subscription under the "Members" menu item.

Steven Palmer

More Info

ReCaptcha verification appears to be failing.

More

Our contact page has been working fine until very recently, perhaps since the latest Joomla update yesterday. We had a client say they were having trouble submitting today and when I tried it the ReCaptcha appears to pass but when you hit submit you get an error prompt with Please check your Answer!.

Here is our contact page:

www.mv-research.com/connect

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

I've had to disable ReCaptcha for now to get the contact page working. I've created another contact page here for testing:

www.mv-research.com/coalaweb

More

Hi,

Thanks I will run some tests and get back to you.

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

I just ran some tests on a website that is running Joomla! 3.9.14 and the contact form was submitting as expected so could you answer a couple of questions for me:

• What version of CoalaWeb Contact are you using?
  • What exact version of Joomla are you using (I assume based on your message the latest)?
  • Are you using any form of cache or compression on your website?

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

1 - CoalaWeb Contact Pro 1.1.5
2. Joomla 3.9.15
3. No caching

Thanks again,

More

I just upgrade Joomla on the website I mentioned earlier and the captcha now fails so I will look into what changes they made in the latest release.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.