Closed
Our Current Time
21 August 2019
12:03
Your Current Time

Problem after update

More

Problem after update

I use CoalaWeb News Core on my website and it worked perfectly, but after updating the coalaweb news (to version 1.1.5) an error is returned in the pages where the coala module is active. These pages are no longer visible. If the extension is deactivated, the pages are visible again without the CoalaWeb News module.

The return error is as follows:
Errore: 0
Call to undefined method ModCoalawebNewsHelper::textClean()

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Problem after update

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback I will run some tests and let you know what I find.

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Problem after update

Hi,

It appears that you have update from a much older version and due to some cache the new settings and features haven't caught up. Can you try the following.

1. Download a fresh copy of CoalaWeb News 1.1.5 from Here and install it over the top of your current one.
  2. Next open and save the module configuration options so all new setting can catch up.
  3. Clear your Joomla cache
  4. Then try and load the module in the front end of your site again.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Problem after update

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I followed all the steps but the problem is still there. Have any other suggestions?

Cheers

More

Problem after update

Are you by chance using a module override for the CoalaWeb News module on your website? If you are not sure can you check if you have a mod_coalawebnews folder inside the following location:

templates -> your template -> html
Thanks,

More

Problem after update

Yes, I have a mod_coalawebnews folder inside the html folder of my template but I have never modified the files inside it.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.