10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
22 September 2021
22:18
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

[SOLVED] More Articles Heading

More

[SOLVED] More Articles Heading

I have noticed that when the number of matching category articles is less than or equal to the specified number of articles to be displayed in a module, the heading "More Articles" is still displayed. IMHO this heading should be suppressed if there are no more articles to display.

Am I missing a module setting somewhere that would fix this (slight) problem.

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Steven Palmer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

More Articles Heading

H Phil,

I agree and I will make the changes for the next release. I'm thinking if no articles are listed then the heading will be hidden, but the More From categories will remain as they provide an easy way to get to the full article list for a particular category, what's your opinion?

Cheers

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

More Articles Heading

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Your approach re "More From" makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks for a great Joomla extension. I have been using this for some time now on our hiking club website and it does a great job.

Regards - Phil

More

More Articles Heading

Great I will do some testing when I have a spare moment.

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

More Articles Heading

Forgot to say previously:

Let me know if you need any info on module settings etc for my site which is here btw: ottawaramblingclub.org/index.php/latest-news

More

More Articles Heading

Will do ;)

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.