10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
22 September 2021
23:38
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

Module changes formatting of texts

More

It might be easier if you give me temporary admin access so I can run some tests for you. You can send the details to:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi again,

Spacing
So the fist the spacing the issue, this is due to your lyric articles containing a lot of <div> tags which are affecting the outer HTML being used by the module. I have turned the strip tags back on for now and I will run some more tests but I don't think it will be possible to run this type of HTML with the module structure but I will let you know.

Links
Now the links were working correctly but the articles were being displayed at the bottom of the page below the module this is due to the menu structure you have with menu items linking to static articles and not categories. This makes it hard to create SEF URL's to different pages.

For example I changed your Blogn menu item to home (I'm not sure what its called in your language) and I renamed and published the category blog menu item you had which now gives the SEF system a path to the main blog category and all its subcategories. You may want to change some of the layout settings for the Blog menu item.

Each one of these is a different location to the home page so the module no longer displays (based on your module settings) and so the article is easily seen.

Observations
You may also want to change some of your menu items to category blog as well such as the Lyrics.

I also noticed you have some plugin code displaying in some of your articles which doesn’t appear to be used by a plugin.

{loadnavigation}

I hope that makes sense but let me now if you have any questions

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ninja.kirsch

More

More info on the HTML inclusion
The problem was that one or more of the closing div tags was being cut off because the character length restrictions on each article. I think I have found a solution but I will need a bit more time to tests it.

Cheers,

Steve

More

Hi Steve!

Awesome!
Appreciate it so much!

I will have a look at your recommendations and come back to you :)

Have nice day!
Nina

More

I have finally cracked it!

I was having a bit of trouble with the language accents but I have just installed an updated version on your site and it is now displaying correctly with HTML included :)

I will included these changes in the next release.

Cheers,

Steve

More

You are awesome!
Thanks!
Appreciate it!
:D

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.