10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
22 September 2021
21:58
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

[Solved] CoalaWeb News not displaying correctly

More

[Solved] CoalaWeb News not displaying correctly

Hi,
Good module, but it works only when I switch debug mode of Joomla (debug info output on site)., otherwise - it not rendered normally.

Maybe its help, jce editor on admin also not works properly (all toolbar menu hidden) but works good if debug mode enabled.
Could you please help me with this issues?

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Steven Palmer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Coala New module doesn't work.

Hi,

Sounds like their might be a conflict.

Could you create me an admin account for you site with email below so I can take a look, you can then delete the account when I have finished.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Steven Palmer.

More

I also recommend turning your error reporting up to Maximum or Development to see if their are any hidden message that could help us solve this issue.

You can find the setting in:

System -> Global Configuration -> Server -> Server Settings -> Error Reporting

Then note down any messages you see.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

For any one else having a issue with the CoalaWeb News module not displaying correctly I found that the culprit in the this case was that the module was being cached which was stopping my JavaScript files from being loaded after the first refresh.

To stop this happening open up the CoalaWeb News module and set the Caching option under the Advanced tab to No Caching

Thanks,

Steve

More

Hi there,

I also had trouble that the module suddenly did not use the styles anymore.
I tried your solution but it did not work. So I just installed the modul "over" the existing one and - tadaaa - it works now perfectly. But I still don't have a clue what it was...
Maybe it helps someone :)

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.