10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
26 February 2021
10:24
Your Current Time

Announcements

We have recently been working hard migrating our websites over to a new hosting provider so if you experience any problems please let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Steven Palmer

Contact Us

Article display without anything above/below

More

Hello. Wonderful extension, but is there any way in which I can open an article without displaying the other articles in its category below it?
My website it at: altfelmedia.com/teste2/
When I open one article on the front page, it also shows below it all the other articles in the grid, and I would like to see them only on the category listing pages. Also, on front page, it displays the slideshow above it when opened.
Thanks.

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Altfel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,
I'm glad you like CoalaWeb News now let me try to clarify your questions.

When you open an article displayed in the CoalaWeb News module you don't want the module displayed at the bottom is that correct? and if clicked on the home page you also don't want the slide show displayed?

If that is correct then it sounds like you want to play around with the "Menu Assignment" for the CoalaWeb News and Slideshow modules. For example set the Slideshow module to:

"Module Assignment" -> "Module Assignment"

to "Only on the pages selected" and pick the home page link in the "Menu Selection" list.

Does that help?

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

What I really want is once I click on any article and see the text in it, I don't want to see the other articles below it as thumbs.
And somehow on frontpage this issue regards as well to the slideshow module above it.
I attached some print screens in which you can see inside the red marks what I don't need to be displayed once I click on the title and enter any article in full view.
Thanks.

Attachments:

More

The easiest way to control the display of modules is by using Menu items in conjuction with the module Menu Assignment found in the module options at

Module Assignment -> Module Assignment

Then use the Only on the pages selected option and pick which menu items in Menu Selection list you want them to display with. I would suggest that you set both the CoalaWeb News and your Slideshow module to only display for the home page menu item.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 3.402 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.