Our Current Time
11 August 2020
05:44
Your Current Time

Two/ Three blocks of hours per day

More

Hello,

I want to display that our shop is open, but still it is closed on noontime, what can i do about it? Beneath you'll find our opening hours. How can i fix this? I have the pro version of Hours. Thank you.

Monday closed
Tuesday 8u – 11u45 13u30 - 18u
Wednesday 8u – 11u45 13u30 - 18u
Thursday 8u – 11u45 13u30 - 18u
Friday 9u – 11u45 13u30 - 18u
Saturday 8u – 11u45 13u30 - 16u45
SUnday closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

Just to clarify you would like the sign at the top to have Open/Close and a third option maybe Out to Lunch (during the break in the middle of the day) is that correct?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

The shop is closed from 11:45 till 13:30. So i should be displayed that it's nog open on noontime, this can be with a message like "At lunch".

Thank you

More

Hi again,

Currently there is only an option to display Open or Closed but I will add a second option to the feature request list for further investigation and inclusion in the up coming release.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

I have nearly finished implementing a second schedule per day and the time between will be displayed as a break.

I should be releasing it soon.

Cheers,

Steve

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

I just released version 1.0.5 and the Pro version no has two schedules per day and the time in between is counted as a break.

Cheers,

Steve

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.