Closed
Our Current Time
11 August 2020
05:32
Your Current Time

Account is blocked?

More

Account is blocked?

cant login, cant download my item. Account is blocked. purchased via paypal (account: artislab), did not get any email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Account is blocked?

Hi Robert,

Sorry about the trouble but the activation email for your first account was blocked by your email server would you like to have the subscription associated with the second account instead?

Thanks

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

Account is blocked?

Hi again,

I changed the subscription to your second user account and you should have received some update emails if you log out and back in again you will now have access to the Pro version of the extension associated with your subscription.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions and should I remove your first user account?

Cheers

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Account is blocked?

Yes plz, i need this tool fast :)

More

Account is blocked?

Done just log out and back in and then grab a copy of the Pro version ;)

PS. I will be releasing a new version of Contact very soon with loads of improvements an cool new features.

Cheers,

The following user(s) said Thank You: artislab2

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.