Our Current Time
11 August 2020
05:51
Your Current Time

Mail not send when not connected

More

Hello,
Sorry for my bad english, I speak french.
I very like the coala web contact with all the options we can use (custom fields).

However I receive mail only when user are connected otherwise I do not receive mail.
My joomla version is 3.6.0 and plugin coala web is 1.0.8. I created a new item menu which is a single contact form which is hidden. Instead of the traditionnal joomla contact form, I created a new module contact coala web which works but only when I am connected otherwise I does not.

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi Jerome,

I'm glad you like CoalaWeb Contact ;)

I think it would be easiest if you gave me temporary Admin access to your site so I can take a look and make sure there isn't any misconfiguration etc.

You can send the access details to:

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

So I worked out that it was a cache issue due to the menu item caching the module content which was stopping it from being submitted.

So I have used a cool tool that comes with the System - CW Gears plugin that gets packaged with all my extensions which allows greater control over cache. I have added the contact component to the not to be cached list and then turned the Joomla cache back on and in my testes the emails are now being sent correctly.

I have now changed the email dress back to your original setting so feel free to test it and make sure it is working as expected.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.