Closed
Our Current Time
11 August 2020
06:28
Your Current Time

Email & Custom fields not sent

More

I'm using the latest version of coala web. In the mail I receive there is no email adress and not the custom field I added. So I do not see what the customer entered. How can I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,
I have a couple of questions:

• Did you install CoalaWeb Contact or did it come packaged with your template?
  • Are you using the Core or Pro version?
  • What setting do you have in the CoalaWeb Contact component options for Mail From
  • Can you give me a link to your contact page so I can take a look?
Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Hi again,

I have more questions but I think it will be easier and faster if you can send me temporary super admin access, you can send the details to the following email:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I'm currently traveling but I will have a look as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Hi again,

Are you still having problems with your CoalaWeb Contact setup? If you send me temporary Admin access to:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I will take a look for you and let you know what I find.

Thanks,

Steve

More

Hi again,

The quick answer is that the emails are broken up into parts:

• Request
  • Sent By
  • Sent From

In the component options under the Mail tab you had them set to hide so they weren't being displayed in either the Admin or Copy me email.

Below is an example received when the pats are set to display.

and if you are looking for a nice formatted version you can change the component option Email Format under the General tab to Rich HTML which will produce this:

Extra Info
I'm currently working on integrating the recently included custom filed system into the content plugin but for now you can display the older custom filed in the form (as you have already done) or you can switch to a module and then assign the new custom fields to it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments:

The following user(s) said Thank You: blueimage

Time to create page: 0.721 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.