Our Current Time
29 September 2020
06:41
Your Current Time

Troubles with button class

More

Hello!

I have Coala Contact Pro version 1.0.3, Joomla 3.4.1 Stable. I downloaded Coala Contact directly and am using a different template.
The issue I have is with the custom button class. I can put "btn-primary" in the class, and it will change the color of the button. If I put "btn btn-primary,"
it will change the font.

Not a problem with component v.s. module areas, because I have read the related forum post.

The issue is that the button does not resize or take on the rounded corners that it is supposed to, i.e., does not work.

FYI not a coder, but the button class option is working fine in our other plugins like the slider.

Thanks and have a good vacation!

Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi Robert,

By the sound of it there is some CSS overriding other CSS so lets take a look, can you give me a link with an example of the button not behaving as it should and I will have a look at the underlining code.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

I have one more question, what is the name of your template?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Hi,

I'm back in the office so if you have a chance feel free to send me a link to your site so I can take a look.

Cheers,

Steve

More

Hello,

Sorry it took like one year to get back to this. Now there is no way around it - gotta fix these buttons.
The template is called SPT Grove, and the website is art-fi.eu . It's not that solid of a template. It uses SP Page Builder and Helix 3.
An example can be found on this page: art-fi.eu/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=102
btn-primary is an example of a css class used for buttons. The Revolution slider plugin, for example, works just fine with btn-primary to style the buttons found there. Within SP Page Builder, there is no need to manually type in the button class, because it's all done with clicks.
In K2, though, I get the idea that it's not cooperating very well either, though that's just a suspicion.

More

HI,

I was just taking a look at your example page and I can see what you mean with the CSS class :

btn btn-primary

The first btn is being affected by the CoalaWeb Contact theme CSS let me have a play around and I will get back to you. This is what it would look like with out the CoalaWeb Contact CSS.

PS. You might also want to upgrade to the latest version of Contact to start using the improved reCAPTCHA 2 you can see it here on the demo ;)

Cheers,

Steve

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.