Closed
Our Current Time
11 August 2020
06:43
Your Current Time

Coala Web Gears Contact Form ERROR

More

Hi, i have just updated 2 sites to joomla 3.5.1 and also the CoalaWeb Gears update as well.... and now i have lost function to my contact form submit button on both sites... these are very high traffic contact forms that is the life blood of our company.... i have tried everything that i can think of.... below is the url to the contact form to one of my sites.... please help..... thank you, Steve

epicadcompany.com/index.php/contact

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

Lets get you contact form working again, so did you update CoalaWeb Contact as well?

I think it will be faster if you could create me temporary admin access account. You can use the following email address for the account:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Ahhh so you aren't using CoalaWeb Conact? you are using Rapid Contact.

What extension of CoalaWeb are you using ? You can try disabling the System - CW Gears plugin to see if it's actually affecting your contact form. There have been reported issues with many contact extension after updating to Joomla 3.5 with captchas I have since released a new version of CoalaWeb Contact.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

Thank you soooo much Steve!!! :)

More

No problem, I have removed the details from the forum for security and I also noticed your site needs a secret key can you send it to the email below.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks,

Steve

More

Hi again,

I just logged into your site and you actually don't have any CoalaWeb extensions installed so I think you did in the past and the System - CW Gears plugin was left over from then.

I have uninstalled it and as I suspected the contact extension still isn't functioning correctly. I suggest you contact the extension developer as they probably have an update to fix potential Joomla 3.5 issues.

Thanks,

Steve

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.