Our Current Time
11 August 2020
05:02
Your Current Time

[Solved] Not receiving mail

More

[Solved] Not receiving mail

Hi Steven,

I love the simplicity, general look and layout of your extensions. I'm just trying out the contact form, but I am not receiving any test emails through the form...?
I get a success message when I send it. And I have checked my mail setting with Coalaweb Mail Checker, positive again, but I am not getting any mail. Not even after hours of waiting. :unsure: I have even tried disabling the captcha. :S

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can add you as a super admin to my joomla users if you like. The site is www.zimyogaunion.com

Regards,
Rory

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Steven Palmer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Not receiving mail

Hi Rory,

I'm glad you like the look and feel of CoalaWeb Contact now lets work out what the issue is. You have done the first few checks I normally recommend such as are you getting a success message and does the mail check button successfully send mail so I think its time for me to have a quick look.

You can use the following email to give me temp admin access:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Not receiving mail

Hi again,

I just changed the recipient to one of my gmail accounts and I also changed the Mail From CoalaWeb Contact component option to Joomla Mail Settings as some servers complain when this isn't used.

I then tried your form and I got the email straight away I then changed it back to your email and tried it again did you get the email?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Steven Palmer.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.