The only thing I can think of is some sort of time out the first time you tried so the email body didn't make it through. Before we close this topic feel free to experiment with different combinations to make sure you can't replicate the issue.
Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.
I am thinking the same thing. This is a new client for me and from what I can tell by the old PHP version and some other minor anomalies in their cPanel, this may not be the best quality hosting company.
I have made the website live and some more testing of the contact form was done today without any issues.
I'm happy for this to be closed now.
Thanks very much for your help.
I will probably use this extension a lot more now rather than ChronoForms which is overkill if all the website needs is a simple contact form.