Closed
Our Current Time
11 August 2020
05:27
Your Current Time

Unable to select text box.

More

The problem I'm seeing is that the surround div of the image to the left protrudes over the contact form. To illustrate this I can click the top half of the phone number and it doesn't work but the cusor will appear if I use the lower half.

The reason this is happening is the following outer div
<div id="sp-fp-news1-img" class="span5 animation fadeInUp animated">

which is using a span5 which bootstap interprets as a
.row-fluid .span5 {
    width: 40.1709%;
}

If i drop that down to a span2 it becomes
.row-fluid .span2 {
    width: 14.5299%;
}

then you can see below that it only covers the image and I can the form as expected.

What extension are you using to display this? I assume sp news or something along those lines.

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Attachments:

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Steven Palmer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pcal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

OK. I think there were a few words there that I recognised... :)

I am still very much following the bouncing ball with this template trying to figure it out as I go. A great deal of it is nothing like anything I've ever done with a Joomla site before (and I've done a few).

Almost everything seems to be done in custom html modules rather than articles, and there are more plugins than you can shake a stick at.

I think much of the animation is done with a system called Roksprocket, but I don't really have a handle on that yet.

As you've identified the problem for me (which had nothing to do with your contact module!), I've changed the layout to move the form away from the animation. Maybe after some time playing with the system I may gain the confidence to try to bend it completely to my will, but for now I'll be happy with "it works".

Thanks heaps!

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by pcal.

More

Thats a good solution and as you said as you get your head around the different tools you have running on your site you can revisit your options.

Feel free to hit me with any questions you might have I would be glad to have a look and give you my opinion.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 1.160 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.