10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
05 December 2021
09:38
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

Coalaweb-Traffic works in php or javascript?

More

Hello

I would like to know if Coalaweb-Traffic works in php or in javascript.

I am going to install it on Joomla and I would like to be sure of a point.

I use Google Analytics on my sites and I see that users who do not have JavaScript enabled on their computers are not counted.

I realized this on a Wordpress site which uses a "NewStatPress" plugin which works in php and which is more accurate than Google Analytics.

This is why I want to install a PHP tracker is it possible with Coalaweb-Traffic

Thanks for your feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

The short answer is yes CoalaWeb Traffic is PHP based but keep in mind that it's currently only a unique visitor counter not a individual page tracker like something like Google Analytics is.

You can feel free to try out the Core (Free) version to see if it meets your needs as all versions use the same base code and then if you would like extended features you can always upgrade in the future.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Thanks for your quick feedback and your response which encourages me to buy "Traffic". I will already test the free version and get back to you if necessary with any questions but I think the PRO will be necessary and much more useful.
Thank you.

More

Great and let me know if you decided to subscribe and Ill send you a coupon to get 10% off ;)

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Thank you that's nice, I test it before subscribing, I'll keep you informed.
Have a good day !!!

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.