10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
05 December 2021
09:53
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

coalaweb traffic css styles not loading on first load

More

I have an article that contains 2 x coalweb modules on the page as shown in the attached image. The styles for the module are not loading/working correctly on first page load. After I refresh the page, then the style works. I am using mozilla firefox 61.

Please help me rectify this issue.

My website link is www.nisitpng.ga

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

It may have been some residual cache (Browser /Web Server and or Joomla) because I just tried loading your site from my desktop in both Firefox and Chrome and then on a mobile device using Firefox, Chrome and another browser and it loaded correctly every time on all of them.

Are you using any form of cache control?
Do you have the System - Page Cache plugin enabled?

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Hi Sir,

System - Page Cache pluggin is disabled. However, the issue still exists. I've tried these on different networks, different PCs, Laptops, Mobile phone, etc... but the issue still exists.

Please assist.

More

I noticed that when the internet speed is fast then it loads ok, but when it is slow it gives this problem. How can you adjust the code so that this loads correctly when the internet speed is slow?

More

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, you could maybe try turning on the Joomla's cache to help with slow internet connections.

System -> Global Configurations -> System Tab -> Cache Settings

You could start with Conservative caching and see how that goes. Another good extension to help speed up loading is JCH Optimize they have a core (Free) and a Pro (Subscription) version so you could try out the free version first.

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

thanks Steve. Will try that.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.