10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
05 December 2021
09:03
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

Coala Web Traffic may slow down my site?

More

Hi,

is it possible, that Coala Web Traffic slows down my entiere site?
Please, could you give me some explanation on how the project gathers information.

In our case, we need Coala Web Traffic just to count the visitor number by day. Is there a way to improve performance?

Thanks for some insights.

Kind regards,
Bernhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi Bernhard,

To make sure CoalaWeb Traffic performs as efficiently as possible be sure to turn on the Auto DB Cleanup option and set the Records to Keep option as low as possible to reduce the amount of records stored. Both of these options can be found in the component options under the Cleanup tab.

Pro subscribers can also use the Optimize] button found in the component Manage view.

I will also be releasing a new version very soon which has loads of improvements and a new system that will automatically email reports at a predefined time for Pro subscribers, less records stored equals better performance.

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.