10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
05 December 2021
09:36
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

Counter not visible for Asset Manager

More

I have two Accounts, one Super User and one Asset Manager. I gave the Asset Manager less permissions than me (Super User) so he doesn't mess anything up. Now I have got the counter enabled on the website. I want it to be seen only for registered people (means Super User and Asset Manager) but it only shows up for me (Super User).

Question: Where and what needs to be amended to be visible also for the Asset Manager?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

Just to clarify are we talking about access for your Asset Manager to the Admin (back end) part of CoalaWeb Traffic or do you just want him to be able to see the front end module?

Cheers

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

I want to make it visible on the Frontend for the Group "Asset Manager" when logged in.

More

To allow front end viewing access to only members of a group you can create a new Viewing Access Level in Users -> Access Levels and assign the Group.

Next open up the module configuration and set its Access to your newly created Level.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

The frontend module is set to be seen by the group "Registered". That group includes already Asset Manager, so actually I don't need to create a new group to give access to, do I? Please see the attached screenshots. (sorry is in German)

Attachments:

More

Hi again,

Are you sure you have the Group Asset Manager set up correctly?
What parent are you using for Asset Manager?
Can you show me a screenshot of User Groups?

Cheers,

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.