10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
05 December 2021
09:16
Your Current Time

Announcements

I will be releasing a separate Joomla 4 version for each of my extensions and I'm aiming to have some ready in the next few weeks but this will also depend on any bugs that arise in the Joomla core code as more users staring using it.

Steven Palmer

Installation problems

More

Installation problems

Did it have a zip file or was it just plain text? Did it say why it was blocked?

You can try:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Installation problems

Was just text.
send again to gmail.

it said:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: coalaweb.com (192.185.109.225) reason: 550-"JunkMail rejected - mout-xforward.gmx.net [82.165.159.13]:64122 is in
an
550-RBL on rbl.websitewelcome.com, see Blocked - see
550 ww.spamhaus.org/query/ip/82.165.159.12/31"

More

Installation problems

I got that time, I will let you know what I find.

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Installation problems

thanks

More

Installation problems

Hi again,

So I tried to install an extension (component) I use for testing and it too failed and it seemed like it had a problem with the upload process.

So I tried installing a framework plugin that is actually larger than the test tool and it install correctly. I then tried one of my module/plugin extensions and it too installed correctly. (I have uninstalled them)

This is leading me to think there might be a permissions problem with some of your directories. I would normally suggest installing Admin Tools and run its permissions tool but I'm assuming it will fail to install also. I suggest having a look with your FTP client to see if you can find any issues.

Note: Permission issues can sometimes happen using FTP clients which change the ownership and permissions on files that are updated.

As a general rule permissions are:

• 755 for folders
  • 644 for files
  • Extra security on the configuration.php = 640

Let me know if you find anything.

Cheers,

More

Installation problems

configuration.php is on 444.
This is the problem?

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.