10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
14 June 2021
02:46
Your Current Time

Announcements

We have recently been working hard migrating our websites over to a new hosting provider so if you experience any problems please let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Steven Palmer

Contact Us

No show

More

No show

Hi!
Hello I have the problem that Coala Web Buttons are no longer loaded with the Mozilla Firefox browser. The following error message:

The "X-Frame-Options" directive "DENY" prohibits the loading of "web.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action...%2Fstaticxx.facebook. com% 2Fx% 2Fconnect% 2Fxd_arbiter% 2F% 3Fversion% 3D46% 23cb% 3Df3058ff786148d2% 26domain% 3Dwww.florissa.de% 26origin% 3Dhttps% 253A% 252F% 252Fwww.florissa.de% 252Ff27c4c824714db6% & container https% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.florissa.de% 2Fgartenwelt% 2Fgartentipps% 2Ftipps-fuer-den-bio-balcony-garden.html & layout = button_count & locale = en_US & sdk = joey & share = true & show_faces = false "in one frame.

Please look at the two screenshots that show a firefox display and a google chrome display

this url shows the error
www.florissa.de/gartenwelt/gartentipps/t...io-balkongarten.html

Many thanks
Peter

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

No show

It appears that you have your X-Frame-Options set to DENY this can be coming from variety of locations such as the Apache web server configuration files or your websites .htaccess file.

The strange thing is I have tried your website from various devices and browsers including Firefox and I can see the buttons displayed correctly. Then I tried checking the header through cURL and I don't see X-Frame-Options set to DENY (second screenshot)

Do you have anything in your .htaccess file about X-Frame-Options?
Do you use any type of add/content blocker in your browser?

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Attachments:

Last edit: 6 days 16 hours ago by Steven Palmer.

More

No show

Hello Steve!

Thank you for your message. there is nothing in the htaccess. I also talked to the provider, there are no problems in this direction either.

What else can I do?

Thank you very much
Peter

More

No show

It's very strange because I can't seem to replicate the issue. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari on a desktop, an iPad and Android phone including testing your website headers directly with cURL which makes me wonder where the X-Frame-Options are coming from in your case.

Let me run some more tests to see if I can maybe affect/override the X-Frame-Options from my code.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

No show

Oh and can you try Firefox on a different device for me.

More

No show

Hi Steve!
I tested three browsers Edge, Firefox and Safari with two different devices, always the same result. The Coala buttons are not shown. The Coala buttons only appear with Google Chrome. Very strange.

Best regards, Peter

Time to create page: 1.504 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.