10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
03 June 2020
02:43
Your Current Time

Latest Updates

Hi everyone, we have recently added the payment method Stripe which can be selected when completing a purchase. If you experience any issues with our new payment method please let us know so we will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Share on Social media through the app on mobile

More

Good morning.

I have Social Tabs module; when a user using a phone wants to share the article by clicking on the tabs, he/she will be asked to login on, say, Facebook or Linkedin, via the browser, despite having FB or Linkedin app installed on the phone. The user gives up sharing.

Can Social Tabs allow the user to share the article or page or whatever via his/her FB/Linkedin/Twitter app instead of having to login?

Thanks, have a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

That's a good question, let me do some research and testing and I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Good morning,
any news?
thanks,
have a good day.

More

Hi,

It's not looking like an easy task, basically native apps on mobile devices have the ability to launch a window that offers all currently installed compatible apps to use to share with but from a website that is opened on a mobile device it doesn't appear to be possible.

There are some new additions to the latest browser releases that I'm exploring but I will keep you posted either way.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.