Support Hours

og: Image missing

More

Hi Steven,
This is several months I have this issue, and i take the time today to try to fix it up... :-)
I'm using CSL for several purposes, and one of them is to add OG information on my item.
Everything is alright except one information : the OG image URL.
It looks like the image is there because when I share the URL, the image is printed on FB, Twitter and on the passed G+.
But the Tool I use notify me that the image is missing. I join and screenshot there so you can see what I'm talking about.
The URL of the page is : https://finc.nc/semaineindustrie (actually i meet this issue on all pages and all websites where I'm using CSL).
I have never tried to fix this up before because it is working. I just want to know why it is notified as an error...

Any advice ?

Attachments:

Last edit: 5 days 13 hours ago by BigStef.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

From my tests and research it appear that the og:image:url is considered additional information along with things such as height and width the based tag og:image so I will run some tests including both tags to see if Facebook prefers it. I'm also reading about type and its affects on the image tags that are allowed.

I'm currently working a on a bigggg new update and I will included any changes in the up coming release.

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 5 days 3 hours ago by Steven Palmer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigStef

More

Hi Steven,
Thanks a lot for your reply :)
I can't wait to see this update ...

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.