Closed
Our Current Time
15 September 2019
20:33
Your Current Time

About Facebook Comments

More

About Facebook Comments

Just curious, are you component have the ability to add Facebook comment system to categories of articles ?

If Not, kind of sad I will have to add another module/component to add that possibility, probably doubling some code in the process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

About Facebook Comments

Hi,

I have done some work on a separate Facebook comments extension that shares resources with Social LInks in the past but I only every got it to a Beta stage and lots of other projects have taken priority.

If you are willing to do some testing I can send you a copy of the Pro beta version but it would be after next week as I'm going to be away from this weekend until the following one.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

About Facebook Comments

Yes, that’s exactly for what I was asking that. As Facebook code sometime take a lot of juice out of the web site, if I want to add a Facebook comment system, say, attached to my Joomla blog. Having your Social component Sharing resource with, in this case, a Facebook comment system, make a lot of sens. For Me, adding a Facebook comment system to a Joomla blog is one of the best way to interact with a site users and even have some natural social propagation on top of it. More, if the integration is correct, Google will crawl the comments, pumping some SEO Juice.
I just give you that url for the basic idea)
boostlikes.com/blog/2014/05/facebooks-comments-plugin-bad-seo

Yes, If you want I can try it, I will report problems & ideas...

More

About Facebook Comments

OK I will send you something next week to test ;)

Cheers

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.