Saturday
10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
15 September 2019
20:47
Your Current Time

The Social Tabs popup in various lightbox (JCE Mediabox, Dj-Mediatools) ?

More

The Social Tabs popup in various lightbox (JCE Mediabox, Dj-Mediatools...) I like to know how to prevent the tabs to appear in these component lightbox ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Hi,

Can you link to an example so I can take a look.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Sadly, I’m working on a local MAMP server copy of the live site that you can reach here —> neuromtl.com
You can see thee Social Tabs use on all pages...

For now, I just upload a screenshot Showing a double (?) of the Coala tabs showing in a lightbox from DJ-Mediatools

Attachments:

More

That's a tough one because the modal window is just displaying the complete page which has the tabs module published on it.

Lightbox like other similar libraries use AJAX for pulling in content so in theory I could check for that but I will need some time to run some tests.

Cheers,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Yes, this is weird because I can se your code just after the body and everything look Ok

The Startup code & your code;

<body class="gantry site com_content view-article no-layout no-task dir-ltr  services neurofeedback-biofeedback normal-pages itemid-305 outline-39 g-offcanvas-left g-home-positions g-style-preset1">

<div class="mfp-bg mfp-slide-popup mfp-ready"></div>

<div class="mfp-wrap mfp-close-btn-in mfp-auto-cursor mfp-slide-popup mfp-ready" tabindex="-1" style="overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto;">
<div class="mfp-container mfp-s-ready mfp-iframe-holder">
	<div class="mfp-content">

<div class="mfp-iframe-scaler"><button class="mfp-close" type="button" title="Close (Esc)">×</button>
			<iframe frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" src="/Joomlagraf/08-NeuroMTL/index.php/en/component/djmediatools/media/4-videos-our-services-neurofeedback-biofeedback/3-neurofeedback-and-autism-what-is-neurofeedback" class="mfp-iframe"></iframe>
		</div>

</div>

<div class="mfp-preloader">Loading...</div>
</div>

</div>

And the Social tabs code that appear on is own, lower in the html
<div class=" hidden-phone">
    <div id="cw-tabs-427">
        <ul class="cws-tabs right count8" style="">
            <li class="facebook">
....... All the social stuff..............
</li>          
        </ul>
    </div>
</div>

Curiously, in Firebug code output , the Social tab appear inside your iframe code, weird.

Attachments:

More

I finally use an “Custom Html Advanced ” Module —> extensions.joomla.org/extension/custom-html-advanced/
where you can inject CSS/Java/php and place that module in your “ djmt-item-desc ” position with that CSS

#cw-tabs-427 {display: none !important;}
to hide the tabs.

Not really an elegant solution but it work.

Maybe you could implement something directly in DJ where you can add css or exclude component from the lightbox ?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.