Closed
Our Current Time
15 September 2019
20:35
Your Current Time

like button

More

like button

Please point me to the docs where it is explained how to get the fb like button in the article pages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

like button

Hi,

All the settings to get Like and Share buttons setup plus loads more options can be found the CoalaWeb Social Links component options.

Here are some useful links:

Social Links Guide
Facebook Sharing Guide
Facebook App Guide

Thanks,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Steven Palmer.

More

like button

Just a couple more tips:

• If you don't want to create a Facebook App you can set the component option Share System to Sharer under the General tab to use the older system where Facebook doesn't force you to have an App ID.
  • Keep in mind a lot of parts of the social network system especially Facebook need access to the Internet so they can retrieve Javascript files etc

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

like button

Thanks but I still cant figure out how to display the like button in the module.

PS: really? still the google robot check?

More

like button

I think there has been some confusion the Like button doesn't display in the module only Share and Follow Us buttons. The like button is designed to be associated with content so it displays in Joomla, K2 or Zoo content items and is controlled by the component options.

Social Links does come with a Facbook Page module which has a like button for a Facebook page with options to show feeds, subscribers etc

It also comes with a module for Twitter and Google plus and all three of these modules as well as the content like buttons can be seen here in the Pro demo.

System Parts

PS. The Kunena forum has had some big updates recently which are affecting some things like sessions and the captcha

Cheers,

Steve

More

like button

I still cant figure out how to get the like buttons into the module. I dont want the like button on top or bottom of the article.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.