10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
26 February 2020
13:24
Your Current Time

Announcements

Note: Download IDs from prior to January 1st will no longer work with the Joomla updater (See More Info). Please download the latest versions manually from the download section. I'm currently in process of rolling out new versions of all my extensions that will start using the new "Download ID" as seen next to each subscription under the "Members" menu item.

Steven Palmer

More Info

Ghost installation [SOLVED]

More

Ghost installation [SOLVED]

Hi, some months ago I have removed CoalaWeb News from my site, but in these days the notification has appeared for its update.

This is unpleasant, since the extension is no longer present on the site.

Why is this happening, please?

Regards

Attachments:

Last edit: 2 days 3 hours ago by Steven Palmer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Ghost installation

Hi,

I can't see your images but I'm going to assume we are talking about a system plugin called CW Gears which is installed with every CoalaWeb extension and acts a small framework. Because every CoalaWeb extension needs it it isn't automatically uninstalled but if you haven't got any other CoalaWeb extensions installed you can fee free to uninstall it.

For more info here is a link to my guide covering the installation and un-installation of CoalaWeb extensions, just scroll down and you will see the topic of CW Gears covered in more detail.

Let me know if you have follow up questions.

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Ghost installation

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards

PS: I don't know why the images was not loaded

Time to create page: 0.868 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.