10am - 4pm
Sunday
Closed
Our Current Time
07 April 2020
00:53
Your Current Time

Announcements

Note: Download IDs from prior to January 1st will no longer work with the Joomla updater (See More Info). Please download the latest versions manually from the download section. I'm currently in process of rolling out new versions of all my extensions that will start using the new "Download ID" as seen next to each subscription under the "Members" menu item.

Steven Palmer

More Info

Featured yes no is missing [SOLVED]

More

Featured yes no is missing [SOLVED]

HI
I am using Coala News an miss the switch for the featured article.
Maybe it is planned in the future ?

thanks
Tom

Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Steven Palmer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Featured yes no is missing

Hi Tom,

I'm currently rolling out new versions of all my extensions so they use my new subscription/release system that was introduced at the start of the year and I will be working on CoalaWeb News very soon. At the top of my list for new features is a Featured option so you should see it in the upcoming release.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

Featured yes no is missing

Just in case you missed it I have released Coalaweb News version 1.1.6 which has a new option for Pro subscribers to filter based on Featured articles ;)

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.