Support Hours

LANGUAGE PACKS FILTER

More

LANGUAGE PACKS FILTER

Hello!
Installed Russian language pack.If you use the month filter, the month translation is performed in the wrong case. The translation is made in the prepositional case, it will be more correct in the nominative case.
Wrong - Январе
Correctly - Январь
is it possible to change the translations in your code? In.* ini files translation of the month is not found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

LANGUAGE PACKS FILTER

Hi,

The Russian language pack is translated by a community member so I think it would be easier to pass on your request and then let you know what Gregory says. As soon as I have an answer I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

LANGUAGE PACKS FILTER

Hi,

I had a chat with the translator and he told me the word in question is a month name which don't come from my language files but are contained in the Joomla default language files.

If you think any of the month names should be changed I recommend creating a language override ( here is a link to my guide on the subject) and the month names are contained in the base Joomla language file for example in English it's located at:

language -> en-GB -> en-GB.ini

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

LANGUAGE PACKS FILTER

Hi,
Thank you, the language override helped!

Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by FREIII.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.