Closed
Our Current Time
29 September 2020
06:55
Your Current Time

reCAPTCHA Issue

More

reCAPTCHA Issue

Before I pay for a upgraded version I want to know if this issue can be fixed below.

I tested with other contact forms with reCAPTCHA and had no issues but CoalaWeb Contact has what I like and others do not have what you have.

Every time I go to my CoalaWeb Contact page and fill it out and check box reCAPTCHA and click on submit it comes up with this error below.

#cw-mod-contact-light-clean-fmcwcmod-619

// Bootstrap Gantry framework or fail gracefully (inside included file). $gantry = include __DIR__ . '/includes/gantry.php'; /** @var \Gantry\Framework\Theme $theme */ $theme = $gantry; $context = array( 'errorcode' => isset($this->error) ? $this->error->getCode() : null, 'error' => isset($this->error) ? $this->error->getMessage() : null, 'debug' => $app->get('debug_lang', '0') == '1' || $app->get('debug', '0') == '1', 'backtrace' => $this->debug ? $this->renderBacktrace() : null ); // Reset used outline configuration. unset($gantry); // Render the page. echo $theme ->setLayout('_error', true) ->render('error.html.twig', $context);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

reCAPTCHA Issue

Hi,

What version are you currently using? There were reCAPTCHA fixes that were due to changes made in the Joomla core system that were fixed in CoalaWeb Contact 1.1.5 and 1.16 so if you are using a version prior to this there is a good chance it will be fixed.

Also are you using an up to date Gantry template with their latest framework? I ask because based on the error message you posted it looks like the Gantry framework is throwing the error.

Thanks,

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

reCAPTCHA Issue

Oh and to see the complete list of changes for each release of CoalaWeb Contact click Here .

Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

More

reCAPTCHA Issue

Ok... I upgraded to the latest Type: Pro Version: 1.1.7

The error went a way but now now after I select the correct images and click on submit this comes up below.

Please check your Answer!

Any clues why this is happening?

More

reCAPTCHA Issue

I fixed it

More

reCAPTCHA Issue

Great I'm glad you fixed it and the update system has been updated recently ( blog post ) so don't forget to get your new Download ID from the Members area and enter it in the new field found in the component control panel. This will allow you to update through the Joomla updater when new releases come out,.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

GET IN TOUCH

We will be glad to help you with any general or technical questions.