Important Notice

If you have upgraded CoalaWeb Traffic to version 0.1.8 please make sure to clear your Joomla + Browser Cache and open and save the Component and Module Configuration Options. Please check the FAQ and Guide for more details.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Display country flags [Added V0.1.2]

Display country flags [Added V0.1.2] 1 year 7 months ago #286

• Steven Palmer
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 65
Hi Steven, I hope I could write you a request too.
I have a lot of visitors from many countries, I would appreciate that flags or something like as a country name are connected to the IP addresses. Maybe an idea or is this a very difficult question and solution?
Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Steven Palmer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Display country flags 1 year 7 months ago #287

• Steven Palmer
  • Administrator
I think this would be a nice feature, I will do some research and post my progress here.
Hi! I'm Steve the founder and head developer of CoalaWeb design studios. I'm an avid supporter of open source projects and the GPL license.

Display country flags 1 year 6 months ago #306

• Steven Palmer
  • Administrator
I finally released version 0.1.2 with GEO location info on the visitors to your site.
Moderators: Steven Palmer
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds