CoalaWeb Traffic is a Joomla 2.5 & 3.1 extension to help you keep track of the visitors to your site. The system is made up of a component, module and two system plugins. You can choose to display the module and let visitors see and be amazed by your traffic or unpublish the module and view your website statistics in the admin area its up to you.
Some configuration options have been moved from the module to the component allowing both the module and plugins access.
Component options and features
- Export CSV report.
- Filter and search visitors.
- The option to exclude bots.
- The option to exclude certain IP's.
- View in list format all site visitors.
- Option to delete individual records.
- Install/Uninstall script integration.
- NEW: GEO Location Information for visitors.
- Automatic database clean-up option.
- Adjustable lock time before it counts the visitor again.
- The option to asign Names and descriptions to known IP's for easy tracking
Module options and features
- Multiple Layouts
- 8 icon themes.
- Pre-set counter [total].
- NEW: Who is Online display.
- Turn on or off vistor IP
- Turn on or off the date and time
- Language selection for visitor info.
- Turn on or off visitor details such as web browser
- Display options for today, yesterday, week, month and all
Plugin options and features
System Plugin - Count:
This plugin is crucial to functionality of the system it quietly counts the visits to your site and then records them in the database.
System Plugin - Clean:
This plugin carry’s out the automatic database clean up but only if you have it turned on in the Component Options.
Current Language Packages
CoalaWeb Language packages are ready to install extensions that take care of putting all of the lnagauge files in the right place for you. Just grab one and install/uninstall it like any other Joomla extension.
If you like this extension why not drop by the Joomla Extension Directory and vote for it.If you need help with CoalaWeb Traffic you should check out our Docs section or the CoalaWeb forum