CoalaWeb Traffic [Now for J3.1]
Joomla 2.5 & 3.+ Component, Module & Plugins - Version 0.1.7 [Bug Fix]
CoalaWeb Traffic is a Joomla 2.5 & 3.1 extension to help you keep track of the visitors to your site. You can choose to display the module and let visitors see and be amazed by your traffic or unpublish the module and view your website statistics in the admin area its up to you.
- Export CSV report.
- Easy to use layout.
- Filter and search visitors.
- View in list format all site visitors.
- Option to delete individual records.
- Quick Launch Help.
- Country and city statistics.
- Install/Uninstall script integration.
- GEO Location Information for visitors.
- Describe known IP's for easy tracking.
- Turn on or off visitor IP.
- Turn on or off visitor details.
- Turn on or off the date and time
- Language selection for visitor info.
- Display today, yesterday, week, month or all.
- Multiple Layouts.
- 8 icon themes.
- Pre-set counter [total].
- Who is Online display.
Count Traffic Plugin
- Exclude IPs based on list.
- Counts visitors to all locations.
- Select locktime in minutes.
- Exclude bots based on list.
Clean Database Plugin
- Cleans old records from database.
- Maintains a running total.
Support & Guides
Current Language Packages
CoalaWeb Language packages are ready to install extensions that take care of putting all of the language files in the right place for you. Just grab one and install/uninstall it like any other Joomla extension.
Show Your Support
If you like this extension why not drop by the Joomla Extension Directory and vote for it.
CoalaWeb Social Links will only work correctly if your setup meets the following requirements:
- Up-to-date version of Joomla 2.5 or 3.x
- PHP 5.3+ (No PHP 5.2 support!)
- MySQL 5+
Please Note: CoalaWeb can only provide support for setups that:
- Meet the above requirements
- Do not have extension files or Joomla! core files which have been altered in any way.
Open Source License
CoalaWeb Social Links is an Open Source Project
It is in compliance with the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
English (Great Britain) en-GB Thanks to Steven Palmer
Dutch (The Netherlands) nl-NL Thanks to Louk van Dijk
Hungarian (Hungary) hu-HU Thanks to Vekony Csaba
Portuguese (Brazil) pt-BR Thanks to Carosouza
German (Germany-Switzerland-Austria) de-DE Thanks to Paul Rawcliffe-King
Lithuanian (Lithuania) lt-LT Thanks to Domas Kasevičius
Spanish (Chile) es-CL Thanks to Ricardo Alfaro J.
Polish (Poland) pl-PL Thanks to Kamil (Kamilio2406)
French (France) fr-FR Thanks to Jean-François GOUDE (PieceOfCake)
Russian (Russia) ru-RU Thanks to Andrey Bakalets